Monday, January 12, 2015

Note - I

I’ll always regret having missed capturing you in the most waning frames of life. The smallest of moments that I wish I could’ve had a glimpse of; a small-little life in the tiniest of moments that I wanted to live around you.

Amongst the ardent of wishes, there was a wish to watch you tying a tie, a wish to hear you hum a song, a wish to catch you engrossed in an important conversation, a wish to see you break into a jig, a wish to watch you sign your signature, a wish to see you reacting to a toddler, a wish to watch you busy finding something, a wish to see you eating your supper, a wish to observe you selecting a t-shirt, a wish to see you looking into the mirror…

Amongst the ardent of wishes, there was a wish to hold you in every passing moment possible, for I don’t miss what I lived with you anymore, but I miss what I couldn’t live with you ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment